Magento eCommerce Development and Strategy for New Zealand & Australia
Magento is the leading open source eCommerce platform and over the past four years has become the platform of choice for over 30% of international eCommerce retailers.
70-410practice, highly scalable eCommerce solution with an unmatched feature set, virtually unlimited flexibility, open source base and sustainable commercial practice (meaning that I will continue to be updated by Magento for years to come).
MageBinary have worked with Magento since 2010 and has an intimate knowledge and unmatched experience in customising, developing and integrating Magento to meet the specific needs of retailers of all sizes.
With a team of in-house Magento Certified Backend & Frontend developers, MageBinary can help your business to move forward with our Magento project quickly. With over 30+ modules developed to date MageBinary are the right agency to help you with your Magento needs.
With over 200,000+ online Magento powered stores, Magento has been deployed in over 165 different countries.
Some of the key features of Magento include:
- Multi Store with sub domains or with single domain multi store compatibility
- Easy to edit and update CMS
- Catalogue Promotional Pricing
- Free Shipping Option
- Multi-Tier Pricing for quantity discounts
- Bundled Products
- Customer Group-specific pricing and group pricing
- Customer Segmentation
- Landing Page Tool for Campaigns
- Search Engine Friendly URL’s
- URL Rewrites
- Recently Viewed Products
- Recently Compared Items
- New Items Promotional Tool
- Up-sells in Shopping Cart
- Cross-sells on Product Pages
- Send to a Friend for all visitors, or registered users only
- Send Wish list to a Friend by Email or RSS
- RSS Feeds for New Products, New Specials and New Tags
- SEO Friendly Design and Layout Structure, sitemap generator and RSS feeds
- Google Site Map
- Newsletter Management
- Email Templates for Sales and Customer Notification
- Advanced Search
- Layered Navigation with breadcrumbs
- Inventory Management
- Customer and product import and export
- Mobile theme and site management
- Magento API (Web Services) for third party integration